Selling a business nearly always results in a “financial marriage” between buyer and seller for a period of time. Consequently, our approach is based upon empowering you to find the best fit amongst the various suitors, and then creatively negotiating a fair price and structure for everyone involved. Our customized approach and experience sitting on both sides of the table, helps ensure we develop a solution everyone will be satisfied with and committed to for years to come.
Selling a business is one of the most time-consuming and emotionally challenging experiences a business owner will undergo, so it is important to choose an advisor who gives your transaction the attention it deserves. We begin by listening to fully understand your specific personal and professional goals and to understand the underlying fundamentals of your business, in order to tailor a personalized approach. McCombie Group proactively handles all of the details, so you can fully focus on leading your business during this critical process:
- Advising and patiently educating owners about the sales process, expected valuation range, and market terms for the business
- Developing the appropriate marketing strategy
- Identifying and prioritizing potential buyers
- Compiling and organizing all of your financial data and other needed documentation
- Preparing marketing materials and detailed financial model
- Managing buyer communications
- Facilitating due diligence process
- Evaluating and recommending the best offer based upon your unique objectives
- Negotiating the final price and terms of the transaction
Contact us today for a free confidential valuation assessment.